The 6th International Conference «Offshore Equipment» (NEFTEGAZSHELF-2011) will be held in Moscow on December 8 in the Radisson-Slavyanskaya Hotel.
Development of the Russian continental shelf provides attractive business opportunities. Construction of wide-scale assets requires large amounts of cargo-carrying and road construction vehicles, pipes, and equipment used at onshore and offshore facilities.
The 6th International Conference «Offshore equipment» (NEFTEGAZSHELF-2011), which is to be held in Moscow on December 8, will review the matter of participation of the Russian companies in the continental shelf development projects. Representatives of the Russian and foreign oil and gas companies operating on the shelf, as well as companies developing and manufacturing the industrial products, will take part in the conference.
- Valery Prozorovsky, Deputy of the State Duma
- Mikhail Basarygin, Deputy Chief of Department, Gazprom
- Kirill Molodtsov, Deputy Director, Shtokman Development AG
- Marat Mansurov, Director of the Centre for the Offshore Oil&Gas Fields, Gazprom VNIIGAZ LLC
- Carlo Marinelli, Vice-President, Technip
- Mikhail Varakin, Deputy Chief of Division, PO Sevmash OJSC and others.
|Republic of Bashkortostan|
|Republic of Tatarstan|
|Hydrocarbon transportation equipment|
|Pipeline fittings and accessories|
|Pipes and rolled metal products|
|Cables and wires|
|Electrical equipment and products|
|Instrumentation and automatic equipment|
|Pump and compressor equipment|
|Heat exchangers and heat transfer equipment|
|Automotive and road construction equipment|
|General purpose equipment|
|Auxiliary and general purpose materials|
|Construction and insulation materials|
|Personal protective clothes and equipment|
|Chemicals and fuels|
|Equipment repair and maintenance|
|Consultancy and expert services|