March 16th Moscow will be the venue for the suppliers of the oil-and-gas companies
Мoscow, Tverskaya, 22, hotel InterContinental on March 16th this year will be the venue for the twelfth annual conference «Supplies in the oil-and-gas complex» (Neftegazsnab-2017) where responsible executives of the maintenance and logistic service of the major companies of the oil-and-gas complex are going to take part.
The annual conference Neftegazsnab-2017 is regarded a comfortable place for the communication of the officers-in-chief of the logistics support of the oil-and-gas industry branch companies with their partners from the industrial companies. Oilmen and gas workers will inform the audience of the selection procedures of the suppliers, bids’ arrangement procedure order and answer questions of the conference participants. Conference Neftegazsnab-2017 is supposed to be the only conference having been gathering logistic leaders of the supply service of the oil-and-gas complex for more than ten years.
The annual survey results of the oil companies will be declared at the conference for the Y. 2016 and the best companies will be announced due to the following nominations: pipes, electrical submersible pump units (or ESP units), oil submersible cables, wellhead equipment, purchasing process automation, logistic services.
The following questions will be under consideration at the conference:
• Review of the major projects in the oil-and-gas industry branch with the focus on the demand for the great deal of materials and equipment
• Interaction of the suppliers and the technical service in the oil-and-gas companies when purchasing
• Competitive bidding order of appeal. Compliance mechanism of the legislation of the RF in the purchasing contractual system. Possibilities of introduction of the order of appeal of the customers’ operations which would be prior to the supervisory procedures
• Arrangement of conditions to increase purchase share for the objects of the micro- and medium businesses. Network generation of the skilled partners and interdisciplinary registers of the suppliers in charge.
• Exchange of experience between the companies performing purchasing in the framework of the FL # 223.
• New technologies of purchasing. Simplification of the procurement procedure. Trendsetting in the creation of the e-shops.
• Market launch of the innovation and hi-tech equipment. Test- field equipment operation
• World- wide standards of mutual relations with the suppliers. Raising own suppliers, creation of the logistic structure for the needs of the “lean management”
• Features of the transport-logistic in the O&G complex
Closed “roundtable discussions” for the logistic arm employees of the O&G companies
• Selection method efficiency to arrange the procurement procedure. (Auction or a request offer)
• Inventory classifiers
• Material and non-liquid assets management
• Creation of the Council of the logistic support in the O&G complex
The following representatives has taken part in the conference NEFTEGAZSNAB
Valery Golubev, Deputy Chairman of the Board PJSC «Gazprom»
Igor Fedorov, Director General LLC «Gazprom complectatsiya»
Sergey Semetskoy, director General LLC «Gazpromneft- Snabzheniye»
Yuri Sharipov, Head of Department of the tender operations PJSC «LUKOIL»
Artem Borodin, Head of Department of logistics PJSC «Gazprom neft»
Maxim Kryuchkov, Head of department of analytics of the Direction of purchasing and capital construction PJSC «Gazprom neft»
Valery Nugmanov, Head of Department of the Logistics PJSC «Tatneft»
Mikhail Shulyak, Head of department OJSC «NOVATEC»
Alexey Sobina, Head of the discipline LLC «SIBUR»
Roman Sinitsky, Head of the logistics and the contracting Department Sakhalin Energy
Svetlana Astakhova, Deputy Head of Department of logistics OJSC «RussNeft»
Valery Trifonov, Deputy Director General OJSC «Surgutneftegaz»
Alexey Bylinin, Deputy director general «Orenburgneft»
Denis Elizarov, Ag. head of Department of logistics PJSC «Bashneft»
Maxim Stepanov, Head of the Discipline of the procurement system management
Mardzhanik Zlenko, Manager on the Russian content in the project «Sakhalin-1» ExxonMobil
Anton Maximenko, McKinsey’s Partner
Elena Vernikovskaya, Head of the procurement and logistics department «Targin»
The seventh release of the wall pin-up map will have been issued by the conference Neftegazsnab- 2017 under the title «Investment projects on the oil-and-gas complex».
The map will be granted to the conference participants free of charge.
To participate in the map
Participation formats re as follows:
- The one as a delegate;
- With the brief presentation;
- As a speaker with the extended presentation;
- Participation in the exhibition;
- As a sponsor.
To participate in the conference>>
Phones: +7 (495) 514-44-68, 514-58-56; firstname.lastname@example.org; www.n-g-k.biz