Problems of the Russian oil related service will be discussed October the 8th in Moscow
The VIIIth annual international conference "Oil related service in Russia" (NEFTEGAZSERVICE-2013) will be held October 8th at the "InterContinental Moscow Tverskaya" hotel.
Conference (NEFTEGAZSERVICE) is a traditional meeting place of representatives of oil&gas companies with their contractors. There is an exchange of opinions between the oil&gas company representatives, state authority bodies, managers of drilling and geophysical companies dealing with the well work over operations at the conference. Conference participants establish useful contacts, share views on state of affairs in the oil&gas market, discuss issues arising from the interacting process of oil&gas companies with their contractors.
At the conference NEFTEGAZSERVICE2013 results of the survey of the major oil&gas companies will be announced to find out the best contractors in the following categories: drilling, well servicing and work over, downhole drilling systems, gas distribution plants, cementing of wells, seismic survey and wireline well servicing.
Topics for discussion are:
- Interaction of oil&gas contractors with the customers;
- Creation of the database of oil related service companies;
- Creation of value indicators for the main kinds of oil related service works (with the climatic zone index);
- Selection criteria of oil related service contractors;
- Urging of flee renewal of equipment by the contractors;
- State regulation of oil related service business;
- Other issues likely vital for the market participants.