Cheboksarsky Electrical Equipment Plant, CJSC (Cheboksarsky Electrical Equipment Plant, Closed Joint Stock Company)
General information about the company
Company history and overview of business
Cheboksarsky Electrical Equipment Plant was founded in December 1941 on the basis of evacuated workshops of Kharkov Electromechanical Platn and Leningrad Plant “Elecktrik”. In the Soviet times, the company was the major supplier of relay protection and automatic equipment and low-voltage package modules for the energy industry. JSC “ChEAZ” is currently one of the largest electro-technical companies in RF. ChEAZ supplies a wide range of low and high voltage electrical equipment for power stations, gas compression plants, oil refineries, metallurgical, machine building companies, etc.
Production equipment and facilities. Grounds for possession: ownership, leasehold, etc.
Floor space (м²): 176319
Total production floor space (м²): 62594
Design offices floor space (м²): 1928
Laboratory floor space (м²): 2111
Warehouse floor space (м²): 12582
JSC “ChEAZ” is outfitted with state of the art manufacturing and testing equipment, such as:
• automatic spark-erosion equipment system supplied by CHARMILLES TECHNOLOGIES, Switzerland;
• automatic laser metal cutting plant by BYSTRONIC, Switzerland;
• automatic system including punch press and bending machine by FINN POWER, Finland;
• line of powder painting of large size products.
• Modular transformer substations assembly workshop;
• assembly of microprocessors for relay protection and automatic equipment.
Research and technical, design and technological departments of the company
Branches and representations
LLC “TsUP ChEAZ” (Center of Sales Management) 16, bld.1, Dokukina Street, Moscow 129226
LLC “ChEAZ-Siberia”, 34-301 Ostrovskogo Street, Kemerovo 650000
Certified quality and HSE management systems (certification date and certification body)
Quality Management System ISO 14001:2004 TUV CERT (Germany) from 07.11.2003. Certificate is valid till 16.11.2009.
Licenses to engage in licensable business activities. License name, license number, validity period and licensing authority
2. Designing of low voltage distribution switchboards and other types of electrical equipment for nuclear power facilities 009017, (ВО-11-101-0547), Federal Committee for Nuclear and Radiation Supervision (GosAtomNadzor), validity period from 01 October 2001 to 16 January 2012.
3. Operation of hazardous production facilities for railway transportation of hazardous substances 43ЭК-005891 (113850), Federal Committee for Mining and Industrial Supervision (GosGorTekhNadzor of Russia) validity period from 11 October 2001 to 11 October 2006.
4. Installation, repair and maintenance of fire safety equipment 2/01835
№ 0005114, General Office of State Fire Safety Inspectorate, validity period from 21 May 2003 to 21 May 2008.
5. Development of weapons and military equipment, including low voltage equipment, electrical drives, distribution switchboards. (EKPS classses 5990, 6110) Рр-0475, Russian Agency for Control Systems, validity period from December 2003 to 22 December 2008.
6. Motor transportation by 3,5 ton vehicles, RF Transport Ministry, validity period from 15 March 2004 to 15 March 2009.
7. Railway loading and unloading operations, RF Ministry of Railway Transport, validity period from 28 January 2004 to 27 January 2009.
8. Construction of buildings and facilities, criticality rating I and II, according to state standard GS-4-21-02-27-0-2128000600-002695-1 (D 648457), Federal Agency for Constructin, Housing and Utilities, validity period from 17 October 2005 to 17 October 2010.
9. Operation of explosion hazardous production facilities, Technological and Environmental supervision Service of Chuvash Republic, validity period from 27 June 2006 to 27 June 2011.
10. Manufacturing and repair of measuring devices, Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology, validity period from 27 April 2006 to 27 April 2011.