Field of application
Screw (air/ gas) compressor units are applied for the compression of various gases of the process flows in the oil-and-gas, chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
Major advantage of a product
- Application of a qualitative air end of the own production.
- High frequency of the compressed air (oil contents in the compressed air <5 mg/m3).
- Three phase electric motor (protection class IP 55, insulation class F, voltage 380 V).
- Triggering modes Y-∆ star-triangle, soft starter.
- Terms reduction of pre- commissioning activities by means of compressor unit delivery of the turnkey readiness.
- Gas application containing hydrogen sulphide, carbon dioxide, etc. of corrosion non-resistant compounds at the cost of strict distribution of the bearing oil system, compression and injection systems.
- Efficiency improvement of gas transit (or compression) at the cost of capacity control via frequency converter.
Whose property is it? (Is it a proper patent, a Russian right-holder, a foreign right-holder) who does the proprietary right for the product belong to?
Own production according to the Technical Requirements
Since when has the product been launched? Since 1991.
Primary consumers of a product
The turned out equipment is applied on the companies:
- Oil development;
- Oil refinery;
Certificates, diplomas available, etc.
Equipment produced by OJSC «Penzcompressormash» has been given multiple awards and diplomas on the Russian and international exhibitions.
|Republic of Bashkortostan|
|Republic of Tatarstan|
|Hydrocarbon transportation equipment|
|Pipeline fittings and accessories|
|Pipes and rolled metal products|
|Cables and wires|
|Electrical equipment and products|
|Instrumentation and automatic equipment|
|Pump and compressor equipment|
|Heat exchangers and heat transfer equipment|
|Automotive and road construction equipment|
|General purpose equipment|
|Auxiliary and general purpose materials|
|Construction and insulation materials|
|Personal protective clothes and equipment|
|Chemicals and fuels|
|Equipment repair and maintenance|
|Consultancy and expert services|