Borkhimmash, JSC (Borisoglebsky Chemical Engineering Plant of Order of the Red Banner of Labor, Open Joint Stock Company)
General information about the company
Company history and overview of business
In January 1965, Borisoglebsky Car Repair Works was transformed into the chemical engineering plant. In December 1969, for excellent performance the plant was awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
In 1993, JSC Borkhimmash implemented ASME certification of the quality management system.
The successful quality management system certification and the certificate issued by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers enabled the plant to manufacture premium quality pressure vessels. The company adopted the quality management system in an effort to comply with requirements from the Middle East (Iran, Iraq, Pakistan) companies .
In May 2005, OJSC Borkhimmash was provided with ISO 9001:2000 international certificate.
In June 2006, Konstand company conducted a compliance audit that confirmed the plant’s ISO 9001:2000 compliance.
In November 2006, OJSC Borkhimmash joined Limonte Group of Companies.
The plant executives look to further upgrade performance through new equipment, improved engineering personnel qualification and higher standards of living.
Production equipment and facilities. Grounds for possession: ownership, leasehold, etc.
The company owns production floor space of 48,451 m2 and open space of 1,690 m2.
Machine tools – 73 units
Welding equipment – 48 units
Heat treatment equipment – 2 units
Research and technical, design and technological departments of the company
Branches and representations
1. LLC Gazoneftekhimkomplekt, Borisoglebsk (YUKOS companies) - dealer ¹ 001, certificate issue date - 27.11.2006, validity period - 31.12.2007.
2. LLC PO KhimmashNefteGaz, Korosten, Ukraine - dealer ¹ 002, äàòà âûäà÷è ñåðòèôèêàòà - 01.02.2007 ã. , ñðîê äåéñòâèÿ äî 31.12.2007 ã.
3. LLC Limonte-Neftegazkhimservics, Moscow – dealer ¹ 003, certificate issue date - 01.02.2007, validity period 31.12.2007
Certified quality and HSE management systems (certification date and certification body)
Licenses to engage in licensable business activities. License name, license number, validity period and licensing authority
Equipment and facilities the company can offer for rent and JV establishment to its partners including overseas ones. Benefits of doing business with the company
• 2 tons forge hammer (forged products of up to 130 kg);
• Dishing press for production of dished heads of Ø 219 - 800 mm x 6-8 mm;
• Bending of flanges of Ø 400-1200 mm using 60 mm metal sheets;
• Thermal cutting of metal sheets of up 160 mm and pipes of 108-426 mm;
• 2-20 mm metal sheet cutting with guillotine knives.
Machining shops perform milling and drilling operations.
The plant has capabilities to machine flanges of up to Ø 2500 mm and tube sheets of up to Ø 2200 mm.
Cnurling of finned tubes (support tube of Ø20-38 ìì) with length of up to 12000 mm, with finned surface factor φ = 7,8; 9; 14,6; 20; 22.
Assembly and welding shop comprises the following divisions:
• Heat exchanger assembly shop (temperature compensated fixed head heat exchangers, etc. Ø up to 1200 mm, vessels Ø up to 2200 mm.
• Air cooler assembly shop.
Equipment elements can have removable covers and one-piece chambers. The shops assemble both knock-down and modular design equipment. The shop has divisions that perform:
• assembly and welding of chambers, collectors;
• assembly and welding of collectors and fan diffusers;
• assembly and welding of fans Ø 0,8 m, 2,25 m, 2,8 m, 5 m;
• assembly and welding of metal structures of air coolers
The shop manufactures devices with split covers (working pressure of up to 6,3 kgf/cm²) , one-piece cameras (pressure of up to 100 kgf/cm²), collector type devices (ÀÂÃ-160, ÀÂÃ-160Ã, ÀÂÃ-160 ÁÊÐ ) with working pressure of 160 kgf/cm².
The thermal process is certified, and so are thermal engineers and heat treatment technology.
The welding and assembly shops use traveling cranes with lifting capacity of 10 - 20 tons (floor to hook height of 7,2 m).
The blank production shop uses 0,5 - 2,0 tons beam cranes and traveling cranes (lifting capacity of up to 10 tons).